CRC Dry Glide PTFE is a technically advanced multi-purpose dry film lubricant that cures to a non-staining micro thin film. It penetrates and bonds to metal, wood, rubber, glass and most other surfaces and provides long lasting lubrication where conventional wet film lubricants are difficult to apply or retain. Ideal for lubrication in dusty environments where contaminants might interfere with conventional wet lubricants.
The durable film seals out moisture, inhibits corrosion and resists oil, dust and dirt build-up to maintain clean operating conditions. It prevents sticking, reducing friction, heat and wear with a very low coefficient of friction over a wide temperature range. Everything works easier. Will not melt, freeze, run, pool or contaminate in-process materials.
Ideal for sliding mechanisms and on extreme heavy loads to reduce wear and prevent galling or seizing. For mechanisms that are operated at infrequent intervals or are lubricated for life.
CRC Dry Glide PTFE may affect some painted surfaces; may discolour or damage some plastics. Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
Features & Benefits
- PTFE-Based – Excellent lubrication over a wide temperature range
- Bonds to Most Surfaces – Metal, wood, rubber and most surfaces
- Micro-Thin Film – Lubricates and prevents sticking, reducing friction and wear
- Resists Dirt, Dust and Oil Build-Up – Ideal for dirty environments
- Non-Staining, Off-White Film – No dusty surface powder
- Wide Temperature Range – Remains stable between -40°C and +230°C. Will not melt, freeze or wash-off
- Fast Drying – Allows in-process parts to be handled quickly
- Seals Out Moisture – Provides a barrier film that inhibits corrosion
- Ultra Low Coefficient of Friction – Ideal for sliding mechanisms and light load lubrication
- MPI Approved C12
- Plastics industry – Mould release. To reduce friction and wear on mould components and ejector pins.
- Recommended for window tracks, slides, sliding doors, conveyors, drawers, bearings/rollers, winches, moulds, die sets, sail tracks, flexible cables, cutting blades, looms, pulleys, tool faces, packaging machines, saws, ploughs, neoprene bushes, guillotines, work tables, sewing machine work surfaces, also rotating, sliding and turning surfaces.