CRC 2.26 is a plastic safe lubricant, penetrant, cleaner and corrosion inhibitor that helps prevent electrical malfunction caused by water penetration, humidity, condensation or corrosion and restores electrical properties after water damage. Non-flammable and silicone-free.
As part of a preventative maintenance programme, CRC 2.26 prevents 80% of all electrical failures by protecting equipment from moisture and corrosion. A thin residual film with light lubricating properties seals out moisture and provides long-lasting protection for electrical equipment even in difficult environmental conditons.
In flood and water damaged equipment, CRC 2.26 displaces moisture and restores resistance values, stops short circuits, current leakage and arcing. Its unique viscosity allows for deep penetration into the surface for complete moisture elimination.
Specially formulated with high levels of cleaning power, CRC 2.26 can be used as a degreaser with a light non-metallic abrasive pad like Scotch-Brite and is ideal for effective removal of fingerprint contamination.
CRC 2.26 does not contain silicones, CFCs and chlorinated solvents.
Temperature Range -20°C to +150°C. NZFSA Approved C14.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose product for electrical equipment – Precision lubricant, corrosion control, penetrant, cleaner
- Protective lubricating film seals out moisture, resists difficult environmental conditions – Eliminates breakdowns caused by water penetration, humidity, salt air, condensation or corrosion
- Repairs water damaged equipment – Restores electrical properties
- Improves electrical properties – Stops short circuits, current leakage and arcing
- Cleaning power – Ideal for effective removal of fingerprint contamination
- High dielectric strength – Ideal for higher voltage applications
- Preventative maintenance – Extends operational life and reduces downtime due to unscheduled maintenance and repair
- Plastic-safe – Allows one product to be used in all applications
- 360° Valve – Product can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- 300g Comes with Dual Action Actuator - Choose pin-point stream or regular spraying action.
- Temperature Range -20°C to +150°C
- NZFSA Approved C14
- Protection of higher voltage applications and all electrical equipment – Electrical connectors, relays, circuit breakers, transformers, switches and switchgear, motors, generators, controls, instruments, communication assemblies, electronics, alarm systems, starters, auto electrical, bulb terminals, bus bars, marine electronics, terminal blocks
- Restoration of electrical properties
- Contact Lubricant
- Cleaner – Removal of fingerprint contamination, use with non-metallic abrasive
- Excellent for use around modern plastics and insulators