ADOS Styrobond is a long tack contact adhesive formulated specifically for bonding polystyrene foam materials to most substrates.
Most commonly used in the fabrication of polystyrene foam sandwich insulation panels for use in thermal or acoustic insulation.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated for bonding polystyrene – Does not attack polystyrene
- Long Tack Time – Ideal for bonding large areas
- Versatile – May be used as a one way stick adhesive
- Colour (Red) – Greater visibility of coverage
- ADOS Styrobond has exceptional performance for making Polystyrene bonds with the following or similar materials: Polystyrene foam to itself - wood - wallboards - concrete - aluminium - brick - plaster - metals.
- Widely used by insulators, cool store manufacturers, film set makers etc.
Product Selection Guide