Terms & Conditions
CRC must be notified at time of delivery. In regard to hidden damage, please notify CRC within 3 days.
Proof of Delivery (“POD”)
POD requests will not be accepted after 10 days of the invoice date.
Packs will not be broken – order quantities will be rounded up where necessary.
20th of the following month (the “Due Date”). Any monies not paid in full by the Due Date may be charged with interest at the rate of 2.5% per month or part month. CRC reserves the right to withhold further delivery of goods where any monies under these trading terms are overdue. Any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by CRC in the enforcement of any rights contained in this contract shall be paid by the customer, including any reasonable solicitors fees or debt collection agency costs.
The goods will be at the customers risk immediately on delivery. The customer will insure the goods at full replacement value until legal ownership has passed to the customer.
Legal ownership of the goods will remain with CRC until payment is made in full for the goods and for any other amounts owing by the customer to CRC. Without prejudice to any of CRC’s other remedies, if any amount payable by the customer to CRC is overdue or the customer becomes insolvent, commits an act of bankruptcy, has a receiver appointed over all or part of the assets of the customer, makes or is likely to make an arrangement with its creditors, has a liquidator (provisional or otherwise) appointed or is placed under statutory or official management then:
CRC may cancel any outstanding order with the customer.
Any monies payable by the customer to CRC, whether due for payment or not shall become immediately due and payable.
CRC reserves the right to enter, by its employees or agents and during normal business hours and on reasonable notice, the customers premises and repossess and resell such goods.
Consumer Guarantees Act
The guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded where the customer acquires goods from CRC for the purpose of a business in terms of Sections 2 and 43 of that Act.
Failure by CRC to enforce any of the terms and conditions contained in this contract shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the rights or obligations CRC has under this contract. Where the terms and conditions are at variance with the order or instruction from the customer, this contract shall prevail.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand, excluding CRC Industries New Zealand employees, and their immediate families, its associated companies, participating retailers and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- For Promotion dates refer to the promotions specific material
- Prize(s) will be awarded to individual(s). If a qualifying purchase is made on a business account, the business will be awarded the prize(s).
- Winner(s) will be contacted. Winner(s) may be required to show proof of identity e.g.; drivers licence and sign a declaration that they are the winner prior to being awarded a prize.
- In the event of a dispute or need for clarfication, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any prize.
- Promotional materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; and/or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate (including withholding any prizes).
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entry into the promotion deems consent to use prize winners’ names and photographs for any promotional purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to change terms & conditions.
- The Promoter is CRC Industries New Zealand, East Tamaki, Auckland. The Promoter collects and will hold entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.
- Multiple entries and claims are permitted with proof of purchase.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries claimed will be deemed invalid.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and can not be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an individual has won a prize that the individual has not complied with these Terms and Condition, such individual will have no entitlement to the prize even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter to return refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.