ADOS 121 is an epoxy polymer with glass fibres already integrated into the hardener – making use so easy. All the advantages of traditional fibre glassing with none of the disadvantages. Easy 1:1 mixing, strong and flexible, bridges gaps, waterproof and can even be applied in the wet to almost any surface including polystyrene. ADOS 121 is the revolutionary new way to make repairs to anything.
ADOS 121 fills cracks and holes, bridges gaps, joins, constructs shapes, bonds an replaces traditional fibreglassing methods on:
- Most Plastics
- Join dissimilar objects (e.g. plastic pipe to metal pipe)
- Almost any substrate
ADOS 121 can be applied in wet conditions or under water. Service temperature up to 200°C. To avoid yellowing, the repair can be painted with any repair system.
How To -
1) Remove all dirt, grease, oil and contaminants from area to be repaired.
2) Using 80 grit sandpaper sand 2-5cm beyond are to be repaired down to a bare metal or fiberglass. Remove all duts created by sanding.
3) Mix thoroughly for at least 2 minutes equal parts of (part A) and (part B) on a flat board and apply to substrate, extending 2-5 cm beyond area for repair. TIP: Fealther out edges fro a smoother finish.
4) Allow area to cure for approximately 24 hours. Curing will take longer at cold temperatures. Once cured, sand repaired area with sand paper until desired result is achieved.
5) To avoid yellowing, the repair can be painted with any repair system.