CRC 5-56 Industrial is a high performance variant of CRC 5-56 fortified with PTFE for additional lubricating performance and is non-flammable making it safe for use in industrial applications.
The presence of PTFE provides effectivelubrication and performs extremely well when frequent start/stop or alternating movements occur. Superior penetrating power breaks through rust and corrosion, loosens rusted parts, displaces water from wet equipment and cleans away scale and dirt.
CRC 5-56 Industrial inhibits corrosion by forming a continuous protection barrier against water and oxygen. Moisture is displaced from electrical and ignition systems making it possible to start wet engines and to prevent electrical failure.
CRC 5-56 Industrial eliminates the need for many disassembly operations and cleans and protects surfaces contaminated by machining or handling.
Features & Benefits
- Non-Flammable – Safe for industrial applications
- Fortified with PTFE – For improved lubrication performance especially when frequent start/stop movements occur
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Inhibits corrosion – Long-lasting protective film provides ongoing protection against corrosion
- Penetrates quickly, frees rusted parts – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Contains no silicone
- Cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.