CRC 5.56 Industrial is a high performance variant of CRC 5.56 fortified with PTFE for additional lubricating performance and is non-flammable making it safe for use in industrial applications.
The presence of PTFE provides effective lubrication and performs extremely well when frequent start/stop or alternating movements occur. Superior penetrating power breaks through rust and corrosion, loosens rusted parts, displaces water from wet equipment and cleans away scale and dirt.
CRC 5.56 Industrial inhibits corrosion by forming a continuous protection barrier against water and oxygen. Moisture is displaced from electrical and ignition systems making it possible to start wet engines and to prevent electrical failure.
CRC 5.56 Industrial eliminates the need for many disassembly operations and cleans and protects surfaces contaminated by machining or handling.
5.56 Industrial Trigger 500ml
- Non-Flammable & Non-pressurised - Safe for all industrial applications
Features & Benefits
- Non-Flammable – Safe for industrial applications
- Fortified with PTFE – For improved lubrication performance especially when frequent start/stop movements occur
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Inhibits corrosion – Long-lasting protective film provides ongoing protection against corrosion
- Penetrates quickly, frees rusted parts – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Contains no silicone
- Cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.