The trusted 5.56 multi-purpose service spray in a low odour, no solvent form.
for areas where odour may be a concern, in confined spaces or where solvent use
CRC 5.56 Lite is the latest technological breakthrough in the 5.56 family. It combines the 4 strengths of 5.56 - it lubricates, penetrates, displaces moisture and protects from corrosion now with a low odour and no solvent formula. This makes it ideal for use in confined places or areas where odour sensitivity is a concern.
A versatile helper for hundreds of jobs in all working and industrial environments including construction sites, workshops, garages, around the home, factories and offices. It is particularly useful in areas where odour may be a concern such as retail businesses, vehicle maintenance, kitchens and bedrooms or confined spaces such as utility/server rooms, boat engines, stairwells, laundry rooms and hundreds of other areas.
CRC 5.56 Lite lubricates, restoring smooth action and silencing annoying squeaks and squeals. Makes assembly and disassembly easier. Ideal for hinges, locks and latches, bikes, vehicles, workshop and garden tools, moving parts and anywhere a light lubricant is required.
CRC 5.56 Lite penetrates fast to breakaway rust and corrosion, freeing rusted and frozen parts, making things work again. Ideal for bolts and nuts, locks, power accessories, taps, pipe fittings and valves.
CRC 5.56 Lite displaces and seals out moisture with a thin continuous film, from electrical and auto ignition system fast. Ideal for distributors, starter motors, spark plugs and Ieads, switches, electronics and electrical connections.
CRC 5.56 Lite protects against rust and corrosion caused by humidity, salt air and other corrosive atmospheres on all metal surfaces. Cleans away light dirt and dust, oil, grease, tar, adhesives and road grime. Ideal for tools, machinery, sporting equipment, garden sheds, locks and hinges.
Features & Benefits
- Low odour
- No solvent
- Advanced lubrication for smooth action – Silences annoying squeaks and squeals
- Stops and attacks rust – Protective film for ongoing protection against corrosion
- Penetrates quickly – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Cleans grease & tar off painted surfaces
- Great for general bike and leisure activity maintenance
- Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Sensitive areas: Schools, medical areas, shopping centers, shops, bedrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms
- Work: Ideal for uses in work areas where solvent use is regulated
- Confined areas: Under vehicles, in engine bays, bilges, inside boats and vehicles, offices, utility/server rooms
- Electrical: Indoor; Plugs, switches, coils, leads, etc.
- Cars: Ignition system, distributors, battery
terminals, cables, starter motors, aerials, nuts and bolts, chrome, seat
slides, door latches, spark plugs
- Home: Door locks and hinges, sliding doors and windows, drills, catches, tools, scissors, zippers, prams and strollers, toys
- Leisure: Fishing gear, bicycles, garden tools, roller skates, ski fittings, golf trundlers