AMBERSIL CLEAR MOULD PROTECTIVE has been specially formulated for application to mould surfaces after their use to remove any surface moisture and to protect the mould against corrosion during storage.
AMBERSIL CLEAR MOULD PROTECTIVE is a clear, non-silicone, protective coating for use on moulds and other metallic parts and components. The transparent, dry film is non-staining and is highly recommended for use with white or clear polymers. The film will not harden or crack and is easily 'moulded-off' when recommencing production.
BUY NOW! Contact us at email@example.com to place your order.
Features and Benefits
- Clear, Non-Staining Film - Will not mark or stain mouldings. Highly recommended for clear and white polymers
- Dry Film - Will not penetrate or creep into mould tool
- Protective Film Allows Subsequent Handling - Resists Acid Finger Marking
- Resists Corrosion – Repels and displaces moisture, leaving a durable, clear, protective film, the mould tool remains in top condition
- Easily Moulded Off - Ensures quick start up
- Long-term protective coating - All injection mould tools, blow mould tools, extrusion dies and metal components requiring corrosion protection.