Ambersil Formula 11 non-silicone release agent, has been developed specifically for moulding operations where film transfer, of any kind, is undesirable.
Ambersil Formula 11 non-silicone release agent provides an ultra thin, uniform release film for quick and effective release of many different types of plastics. Especially effective on ‘electronic’ grade polymers such as Polycarbonte and ABS, and to aid the release of High Impact Styrene commonly used in the Consumer Electronics sector, where surface finish is critical.
NB The product is completely free of silicones and will therefore allow decorative treatment (e.g. Painting, Plating) of a moulded part.
Features & Benefits
- Low Solids – Minimal transfer to moulding release film
- Multiple Release - Economy in use, improved productivity
- Silicone Free – No interference with post moulding operations
- No Surface Markings – Suitable for critical surface finish mouldings
- Suitable for a wide variety of different polymer types. Excellent results reported on High Impact Styrene, ABS, Polycarbonate, Polycarbonate/ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Nylon, Polypropylene and Polysulphone.