AMBERSIL GREEN MOULD PROTECTIVE provides tenacious, long term anti-corrosion treatment to mould tool surfaces after use. AMBERSIL GREEN MOULD PROTECTIVE removes any surface moisture and protects the mould tool against corrosion during storage.
AMBERSIL GREEN MOULD PROTECTIVE is a coloured, non-silicone, protective coating for use on mould tools. It incorporates a highly visible green tracer dye for easy visual identification, ensuring complete coverage and, thus total protection. The viscous consistency prevents “run-off” and inhibits creeping into the mould tool.
AMBERSIL GREEN MOULD PROTECTIVE film resists the effects of high humidity. It will not harden or crack and is easily moulded off when recommencing production.
BUY NOW! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Features & Benefits
- Non-silicone corrosion inhibitor - For injection moulding and blow moulding tools.
- Viscous Protective Film – Prevents run off and will not penetrate or creep into the mould tool
- Highly Visible Film - Easy identification, total coverage assured
- Resists Corrosion – Repels and displaces moisture, leaving a durable protective film, the mould tool remains in top condition
- Easily Moulded Off - Ensures quick start up
- Protective Film Allows Subsequent Handling - Resists Acid Finger Marking
Provides long term protection to all injection mould tools, blow mould tools, extrusion dies and metal components requiring corrosion protection.