ADOS Builders’ Fill is a permanent repair or filler that can be used on a variety of surfaces. It is ideal to repair gaps, cracks, holes, dents or replacing rotten or missing wood sections. ADOS Builders’ Fill is smooth and easily applied, with exceptional adhesion. It can be moulded to shape and trimmed while still semi hard. The unique ceramic additive makes ADOS Builders’ Fill a superior filler. It cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers, will not rot and is waterproof.
Once set it can be cut, sawn, drilled, chiselled, nailed, filed, sanded painted and screwed into.
Features & Benefits
- Permanent repair or filler
- Versatile – Can be used on a variety of surfaces, including as a wood filler
- Repairs gaps, cracks, holes and dents
- Smooth and easily applied
- Exceptional adhesion and stops sagging
- Has superior trimming and shaping qualities
- No shrinkage
- Can be painted immediately to leave an invisible repair
- Will not rot
- Added coloured oxide enhances staining
- Sets very rapidly when used in hot weather or in direct sunlight
- Faster curing than conventional solvent or water-based fillers
- Cures hard making it suitable for high traffic areas
- For use in building and painting industries
- For perfect repairs to wood, ceramic, fibres, plasterboard, brick, masonry, metals, fibre board, roofing, steel and most other building materials.
- To repair gaps, cracks, holes, dents
- To replace rotten or missing wood sections as a wood filler