CRC Builders Glue, the new all-purpose, weatherproof epoxy that bonds, seals, fills and welds. Thousands of uses on-site or around the home. CRC Builders Glue is the latest in epoxy technology from CRC, that is 100% waterproof, versatile, convenient and super strong.
CRC Builders Glue bonds dissimilar material, and as well as being waterproof it has excellent acid and solvent resistance. Not only that, but it is suitable for over painting, drilling, tapping, sanding, planing or sawing.
CRC Builders Glue is easy to use and apply, and there's no more of those messy mix-ups you get with other epoxies. It's a unique two part system - just mix equal parts of Builders Glue and you're ready to go.
Whether it's on-site or around the home or boat, CRC Builders Glue will provide the answer for all your bonding, filling, sealing or welding jobs, big or small. It's so versatile there are literally thousands of uses for Builders Glue. And remember, Builders Glue can be painted.
Note: Part A - Resin
Part B - Hardener
Features & Benefits
- 100% Waterproof – Use in wet areas and to seal shower floors, join shower bases to floors and walls etc.
- Super strong – Bonds similar and dissimilar products
- Convenient & Versatile – Suitable for over painting, drilling, tapping, sanding, planing, sawing
- Appearance – Similar shade to timbers. May be varnished over without spoiling the natural timber effect.
- Resilient – 100% water resistant, excellent chemical, abrasion and high impact resistance
- Safe – Non flammable
- Cost effective, easy to use – 1:1 ratio, ensures correct mixing each time
- Bonds similar and dissimilar products
- Fills gaps in recesses and cavities in broken dowel joints
- Repairs exterior joinery and broken window sills
- Laminates beams
- Fixes starter bolts in place instead of concrete, repair broken concrete blocks
- Attaches laminates and join to bench tops, brass numbers to walls of any construction, floor tiles
- Seals shower floors, joins shower bases to floors and walls
- Cold weld wrought iron
- Instead of nailing, glues fiber cement board to wood
Product Selection Guide