CRC CDT Cutting compounds are superior neat cutting, drilling tapping, and reaming lubricants, formulated for hand and machine cutting on all types of metal. They significantly reduce friction and wear, increase cutting speeds, protect and extend tool life, and ensure consistent, high quality surface finish.
CRC CDT Cutting compounds contain extreme pressure additives and create a strong film with increased 'cling' for use on vertical surfaces, allowing for work at any angle.
CRC CDT Cutting compounds leave an anti-corrosive residue and are safe to use on soft metals such as brass, copper, and aluminium.
- CDT Cutting Oil - Convenient aerosol ideal for mobile engineers and mechanics working off-site.
- CDT Cutting Liquid - Heavy duty viscous fluid, in a convenient squeeze bottle. May also be used as an extreme pressure additive booster for standard neat cutting oils, for difficult cutting operations such as broaching and gear manufacturing on the toughest metals.
- CDT Metal Cutting Paste - Heavy duty viscous paste, can be applied by brush or by dipping tool into the compound.
Features & Benefits
- Contains high performance, extreme pressure additives
- Provides very high resistance to temperature, pressure and wear
- Enhances tool, mandrel and die life - Reduces tooling and production costs
- Increases cutting performance
- Cuts downtime
- Provides a homogenous and tenacious lubricating film
- Consistent, high quality surface finish
- Flexibility - Suitable for use on a wide range of applications and materials
- Freedom from scoring due to high welding resistance
- Reduction of scrap
- Suitable for hand and machine cutting
- MPI Approved C12 (all animal product except dairy)
- 400ml Aerosol Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- Metal cutting operations
- General workshop applications
- Also ideal for tube drawing and extruding, cold forming and deep drawing of difficult steels such as stainless steel, high nickel alloys, chrome alloys, nimonics and aluminium.