CRC CO Contact Cleaner is a plastic-safe general-purpose evaporating cleaner and degreaser for use on sensitive electronic and electrical equipment. It is formulated to quickly penetrate into hard-to-reach areas and effectively flush away carbon deposits, dirt, light oils, dust, lint and other light contaminants.
CRC CO Contact Cleaner as part of a regular maintenance programme will eliminate carbon deposits and other contaminants that hold moisture and cause corrosion or arcing. An increase in resistance will indicate the frequency of re-application.
Use on de-energised equipment only.
Features & Benefits
- Safe for use on most plastics
- Quickly penetrates into hard-to-reach areas
- Rapid and complete evaporation – Leaves no residue, no rinsing or wiping required
- Low in toxicity
- High purity formula
- Chemically stable, inert
- Contains no lubricants, silicones, oils
- MPI Approved C12
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- Cleans and Degreases – Electronic and electrical components such as connectors, contacts, terminals, motors, plugs, jacks, printed circuit boards, potentiometers, sensors, etc. used in:
- IT equipment – Computers, printers, fax machines, memory cards, server room equipment, etc.
- Switch boards
- Sound equipment – PA gear, TV, DVD machines, Home theatre equipment
- Appliances repair and maintenance – Washing machines, dryers, dish washers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Hospital and health care equipment – Diagnostic imaging equipment, hearing aids, etc.
- Alarm systems
- Navigation equipment
- Laboratory and test equipment
- Automotive Repair
- Heavy mining equipment
- Effectively removes carbon deposits, light oils, dirt, dust, lint, fingerprints, flux, polar soils