CRC CPC 250 is a clear, dry film corrosion inhibitor that creeps quickly to cover exposed metal surfaces, drives out moisture and leaves an ultra-thin, non-staining film that protects metal against corrosion.
CRC CPC 250 is an exceptional choice for damp, moist or dusty storage environments. The thin film repels dirt and dust to keep stored parts and equipment clean and will not run or puddle during storage.
CRC CPC 250 is highly effective in humid conditions or after floods. The protective film resists oxidation and prevents flash rusting during storage. Suitable for components which have been machined with water miscible fluids and require long-term storage prior to further use.
Long-term or ongoing protection is gained through reapplication. If necessary the protection film can be easily removed with CRC Precision CO Contact Cleaner or solvents.
Features & Benefits
- Dry Film – Treated parts may be easily handled without removing the film
- Non-Emulsifying in water – Promotes water displacement from surfaces
- Conductivity – Will not restrict electrical current flow
- Non-Staining – Will not discolour paper packaging
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Fast Drying – Allows parts to be handled quickly. Drying time to touch is one hour.
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces – Provides ongoing protection
- Safe on paint and most plastics
- Hand tools, cutting tools
- Blister-packed or shrink-wrapped metal parts
- Dies, moulds and parts in storage
- Electrical contacts and wiring terminals
- Machined parts prior to assembly
- Aluminium extrusions
- Protection against finger print corrosion on soft metals