CRC CPC 300 is a thin, non-drying protective wet film that creeps quickly to cover all exposed metal surfaces. CRC CPC 300 is a unique blend of solvents, oils and corrosion inhibitors that provide excellent corrosion resistance and drives out moisture. The residual wet film is an effective lubricant and provides sufficient start-up lubrication for machinery and equipment.
The wet film clings firmly to protect edges and will not crack, peel or become brittle. Parts treated with CRC CPC 300 can generally be placed into service without removing the film. However, if necessary, protective film can be easily removed with solvents.
CRC CPC 300 is suitable for components which have been machined with water miscible fluids and require long-term storage prior to further use. It is also ideal for use in preventative maintenance programmes for equipment used in corrosive or wet environments, it may be reapplied without the risk of build-up.
Features & Benefits
- Thin film – Resists dust and dirt build-up
- Displaces moisture – Promotes water displacement from surfaces
- Conductivity – Will not restrict electrical current flow
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces – Provides ongoing protection
- Safe on paint and most plastics
- MPI Approved C12
- Drying and protection of metal parts subject to flooding or high humidity
- Displacing water and moisture prior to the application of CPC 400
- Locking mechanisms
- Power tools
- Lapped joints, sliding mechanisms