CRC CPC 350 is a heavy, non-drying protective clean oily film, that resists run-off and flow. CRC CPC 350 provides heavy-duty corrosion protection for metal parts and assemblies.
The residual film of CRC CPC 350 exhibits excellent high-pressure lubricating properties, which promotes easy start-up of stored equipment. If required, it can be easily removed with solvent.
CRC CPC 350 is ideal for the protection of dies, moulds, tools and assemblies that are in long-term storage. It offers protection for up to 2 years indoors and long-term or ongoing protection is gained through reapplication without the removal of the existing film.
CRC CPC 350 can be used on surfaces treated with CRC CPC 300 to give additional corrosion protection.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy oily film – Resists run-off and flow
- Lubricating Properties – Promotes easy start-up of stored equipment
- Conductivity – Will not restrict electrical current flow
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces – Provides ongoing protection
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Ongoing corrosion protection – Reapplication after 2 years indoors
- Safe on paint and most plastics
- MPI Approved C12
- Protection for metal parts and assemblies in long-term storage or during shipment
- Applications where lubrication is a desired secondary feature
- Dies, moulds, tools
- Sliding rotating surfaces