CRC CPC 400 is a dry transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts that will not wash or wipe off even in severe conditions.
CRC CPC 400 is a premium heavy-duty, long-term, indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined surfaces and assemblies subjected to long periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions.
CRC CPC 400 protects for up to 2 years even when exposed to severe salt spray conditions.
When required CPC 400 can be easily removed with CRC Brakleen or petroleum solvents.
Features & Benefits
- Dry waxy film – Will not wash or wipe off
- Seals out moisture and corrosive contaminants
- Resilient – Highly resistant to humidity, salt water and salt spray
- Durable – Never becomes brittle, will not craze and protects for up to 3 years without re-application
- Safe – Will not attack plastic, rubber, paint or insulation material
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces – Provides ongoing protection
- Easy Removal – Use CRC Brakleen or petroleum solvents
- MPI Approved C14
- MIL Spec: Mil-C-16173D Grade 4 Mil-C-62218
- Protection for surfaces, assemblies and components subjected to heat, humidity, chemicals or severely corrosive atmospheres
- Electrical circuits and components
- Metal parts and assemblies
- Alloy extrusions
- Dies and moulds
- Battery terminals and connectors
- Heat pumps and condensers