CRC Chain & Wire Lubricant is specifically formulated for effective lubrication and protection of chain and wire driven equipment. The low viscosity oil dispenses as foam to provide outstanding penetration and creeps deep between wire strands, chain links, pins, rollers and sprockets. As the foam subsides, it leaves a lubricating wet oily film that remains in place during extreme wear, repels moisture, resists wash off and lengthens chain and sprocket life.
Regular use will help inhibit corrosion, reduce load stress and prevent wire strands from becoming brittle and fraying.
Temperature range -20°C to +150°C. MPI Approved C12.
Features & Benefits
- Lubricates, cleans and protects chain driven equipment
- Foam application – For outstanding penetration and coverage
- Oily wet film
- Repels moisture, resists wash off
- Lengthens chain and sprocket life
- Does not attract sand, dirt or dust
- Temperature range – Effective from -20°C to +150°C
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- MPI Approved C12
- Recommended on industrial chains, ropes and conveyors, motorcycle chains, chainsaws, boat winches, industrial winches and sporting equipment