CRC Clear Zinc’s advanced protective coating technology protects surfaces from chemical, environmental and ultraviolet damage preventing rust, oxidation, corrosion, staining, and fading, for up to 27 months. CRC Clear Zinc is an easy to use, long lasting, high performance protective clear coating that can be applied to almost any surface.
• Seals surface with an impact resistant, smooth, clear and high gloss finish.
• Provides protection from damaging UV light.
• Highly corrosion resistant.
• Allows for non-destructive structural inspection.
• Does not yellow.
• Stops moisture and air reaching the surface - impermeable.
• Flexible - expands and contracts with the surface, will not crack or chip.
• Fast drying – Touch dry in 20 minutes, full cure in 24 hours
Excellent clear protection for:
• Newly painted surfaces: keeps original gloss finish, prevents fading and staining.
• Faded paint surfaces: amazing restoration properties, restores original colour and gloss.
• Surfaces recently restored with CRC Rust Converter.
• Use on iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, bronze, chrome, concrete, stone, plastic, fibreglass, timber and more.