CRC Copper Anti-Seize and Lubricating Compound is a general purpose anti-seize lubricant that prevents seizing and galling caused by high temperatures, heavy loads, vibration and corrosion. This unique formula has a smooth texture, fine particle sizing and familiar copper colour, making it an excellent choice for closely fitted parts that need extreme lubrication. Regular use of Copper Anti-Seize will increase performance and prolong equipment life.
Features and Benefits
- Copper-Based. Safe for use on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- High Temperature Resistance. Protects parts up to 982° C.
- Electrically Conductive. Does not insulate and interrupt current flow.
- Good Choice for Use on Soft Metal Applications. Does not compromise integrity of soft metals.
- Will Not Harden. Heat aging won’t affect lubricity of product.
- Facilitates Fast & Easy Disassembly. Saves time in taking apart components.
- Minimal VOC Content. Contains negligible amounts of volatile organic compounds which cause ground smog.
- Contains No Known Ozone Depleting Chemicals. Offers effective performance while complying with the EPA regulations on the use of ozone depleting chemicals.
- Meets MIL-PRF-907E military specification
- MPI Approval C12 (All animal products except dairy).
- Aerosol Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- Lubricates, prevents seizing and galling of surfaces.
- Highly suitable for closely fitting parts.
Recommended for use on bolts, bushings, fittings, flanges, gaskets, headers, manifolds, nuts, packings, pipes, plugs, screws, studs, threaded surfaces and wire rope