CRC De-Squeak is a conditioning treatment for brakes to prevent brake noise before it occurs. This uniquely formulated product contains aluminium and graphite to plate and protect metal surfaces up to temperatures of 980⁰C. The metallic bonding formula fills grooves and imperfections in friction surfaces that commonly cause squeaks and squeals. It has a smooth texture, fine particle sizing and dries quickly. It is designed for use on new, old or freshly cut brake rotors and drums.
CRC De-Squeak is safe for use on all types of brake systems including ABS.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium Based – Metallic-bonding particles to fill in grooves and imperfections in friction surfaces.
- High Temperature Resistance – Protects parts up to 980⁰C
- Quick Drying – Does not interrupt or lengthen brake job
- Superior Corrosion Protection – Prevents rust and oxidation on drums, rotors and lug nuts
- Prevents brake noise come-backs
- Contains No Known Ozone Depleting Chemicals – Offers effective performance while complying with the EPA regulations on the use of ozone depleting chemicals
- Eliminates Harmonic Vibrations – Fills voids and imperfections in brake friction surfaces to eliminate vibrations that result in brake noise
- Safe for use on all types of brake systems – Including ABS
- Fast and easy to use
- For professional and Do-It-Yourself
- For use on disc, drum and ABS systems
- Use on new, turned or existing rotor and drums