Ados E3 Epoxy Mortar is a two part silica based epoxy. Once mixed, the putty can be easily moulded to form permanent watertight repairs with a smooth finish to concrete, brick, mortar and plaster. It adheres well to wet surfaces and is suitable for most underwater repairs. In cured form ADOS E3 Epoxy Mortar is many times harder and more impact resistant than concrete, has a similar consistency and colour to new concrete, and has excellent chemical and UV resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Permanent watertight repairs – Concrete, brick, mortar and plaster
- Fast Cure – Cures hard within 3 hours at 30ºC.
- Permanent and super strong – Cures harder and more impact resistant than concrete.
- Cures watertight – Suitable for repairs to most submerged substrates.
- Adheres to wet surfaces – Can be applied underwater.
- Excellent cohesive properties in uncured state – Easy to work and mould, ideal when a smooth even finish is required.
- Appearance – Similar consistency and colour to new concrete.
- Non-slump – Suitable for overhead and vertical applications.
- 100% solids – No shrinkage when cured.
- Resilient – Excellent resistance to chemicals and UV rays.
- Convenient to use – 1:1 formulation, ensures correct mixing each time.
- NZ made
- ADOS EPOXY MORTAR IN CONTACT WITH DRINKING WATER.
ADOS Epoxy Mortar is a two part stoichiometric formulation comprising one part Epoxy Resin (Resin) and one part Epoxy Curing Agent (Hardener)
Once these two components have been mixed in equal volumetric proportions and allowed to cure for 48 hours all individual chemical species will have taken part in the condensation reaction and as such will have been cross-linked into the cured epoxy matrix.
The technical assumption is that following immersion in water the level of contamination is at a very low level and as such does not affect the taste or appearance of water, nor support the growth of microorganisms nor the release cytotoxic, mutagenic compounds or metals.
ADOS Epoxy Mortar is expected to pass the required tests to conform to: AS/NZS 4020:2005 Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water.
- Used to join manhole risers and repairs. For sealing concrete and most plastic pipes. Suitable for patching and forming concrete products, grouting and bedding. Repairing concrete paths and driveways. Patches to vertical walls, cracked bricks and blockwork. Use for starter bolts, concrete forms and ferro cement boats. Ideal for coving, ramps, pool repairs, fishponds, roof tiles.