CRC EQ Silicone is a high quality, multi-purpose clear silicone spray that leaves a thin, durable, clear, odourless film with high viscosity and non-corrosive properties. It lubricates and protects over a wide range of temperatures without leaving marks or stains. It provides effective waterproofing and superior lubrication especially for sliding surfaces. It eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction.
CRC EQ Silicone is designed specifically for the servicing of electrical, mechanical and electronic driven equipment and is safe for use on metals, plastics, rubber, fabrics, wood, glass and painted surfaces. Some common uses include coin slides, cable splicing knives and nylon mechanisms in electronic equipment. Excellent mould releases.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Purpose Product – Lubricates, protects, waterproofs
- Clear silicone, odourless, non-staining
- Harmless to most materials – Metals, plastics, rubber, adhesives, wood, fabrics, glass, inks and paints
- Wide Temperature Range – Effective from -40°C to 260°C
- Resists Moisture – Stays in place in damp environments
- Reduces Friction and Wear – Reduces noise. Extends product life. Reduces downtime.
- Excellent mould release, parting agent and machine bed lubricant
- Eliminates the need for messy greases and oils
- Ideal for coin mechanisms, conveyors, cable splicing, knives, locks, motor bearings, rubber seals, pinball machines, vending machines, pulleys, parking meters, projectors. Ideal on small wire pulls.
- For use on electrical and communication systems, photographic equipment, controls
- Lubricates, silicone spray waterproofs and protects rubber, plastic, metal, nylon and wood
- Restores, protects and preserves rubber mats, mountings and seals, vinyl tops, weather stripping, dashboards, door mouldings and plastic parts
- Protects and lubricates tools, hoists, jacks, latches, switches, controls, zippers and pulleys