ADOS F22 is an outstanding high-performance contact adhesive that has been optimised for brushing. Its long tack allows more working time and its high viscosity makes it suitable for coverage of porous surfaces. The high bond strength, versatility, durability and ease of application make it ideal for a wide range of installation, manufacture or repair applications.
ADOS F22 has good resistance to plasticiser migration with many plasticise vinyls, which makes it an ideal product for bonding vinyls to vertical surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – Multipurpose
- Plasticiser Resistance – Ideal for bonding vinyls to walls
- High bond strength – Ideal laminating adhesive
- Long working time (bond time) – Ideal for detailed jobs and bonding large areas
- High solids – Superior bond strength, greater coverage
- High viscosity – 1250 ± 50 cps @ 25°C
- It has exceptional performance for making bonds with: Polyurethane foam - metals - ceiling tiles - veneer - bench top - laminates - plasterboard - concrete - fibreglass - particle boards - timber - carpets - cork - plastics - cardboard - fabrics - leather - weather seals - some cloth backed vinyls - sound deadening and thermal insulation materials - PVC skirting - butyl rubber roofing - artificial grass - outdoor carpets - commercial grade vinyl floorings - some rubbers
Product Selection Guide