ADOS F38 is an outstanding heat resistant contact adhesive capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 175°C. It is especially suited to areas where very high heat is encountered and where surfaces are exposed to direct sunlight.
It has a short tack time and the instant bond necessitates small areas to be worked at any time. ADOS F38 is versatile and may be applied using a brush, roller, air driven sprayer or airless spray equipment.
Features & Benefits
- High Heat Resistance – Up to 175°C, used in areas where temperature is a factor
- Easy to Use - Range of application methods. Can be sprayed, brushed or rolled
- Colour (Red) – Greater visibility of coverage
- Colour (Clear) – Ideal for seam joints
- It has exceptional performance for making bonds with: Bench top - laminates - head linings in cars - sound deadening and thermal insulation materials - polyurethane foam - metals - ceiling tiles - veneer - plasterboard - concrete - fibreglass - particle boards - timber - carpets - cork - plastics - cardboard - fabrics - leather - weather seals - some cloth backed vinyls - PVC skirting - some rubbers
Product Selection Guide
Air Driven Spray