ADOS F55 is a multi purpose high strength contact adhesive, with a wide range of applications. It has been specially developed for commercial contractors. Its versatile application methods and long working time make it ideal for bonding large areas. ADOS F55 gives a heavy glue line which results in exceptional performance and superior bond strength.
It will bond most materials to each other or other substrates and is used by roofing contractors, vinyl and carpet installers, motor trimmers, furniture manufacturers etc.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – Multipurpose
- Heavy glue line – Very high bond strength
- Long working time (bond time) – Ideal for bonding large areas
- High solids – Superior bond strength, greater coverage
- Heat Resistant – Tested to 93°C (CRT Dead Weight Test)
- Colour (Clear) – Ideal for seam joints
- Colour (Red) – Greater visibility of coverage
- Exceptional performance for making bonds with: Polyurethane foam - metals - ceiling tiles - veneer - bench top laminates - plasterboard - concrete - fibreglass - particle boards - timber - carpets - cork - plastics - cardboard - fabrics - leather - weather seals - some cloth backed vinyls - sound deadening and thermal insulation materials - PVC skirting - butyl rubber roofing - commercial grade vinyl floorings - some rubbers
Product Selection Guide
Air Driven Spray