ADOS F81 is a high-strength adhesive for bonding unbacked flexible PVC/Vinyl plastics e.g. tarpaulins, inflatable boats, swimming pool liners, inflatable toys, etc.
ADOS F81 has high heat resistance and is specially stabilised against excessive and early yellowing and staining due to sunlight providing excellent UV resistance.
A catalyst (F81 Part B) may be used for enhanced adhesion. F81 Part B is a cross-linking agent which increases curing rates, heat resistance, chemical and solvent resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Specialist Adhesive – Specifically formulated for bonding flexible PVC
- Resilient – High heat resistance, UV resistant
- Good coverage – Economic to use
- User friendly – Low odour, low staining, good brushability
- Flexible – Strong, flexible bond for unbacked PVC
- It has exceptional performance for making bonds with: Unbacked flexible PVC/Vinyl plastics e.g. tarpaulins, inflatable boats, swimming pool liners, inflatable toys etc.
Product Selection Guide