ADOS F86 is a multi purpose spray grade contact adhesive, with a wide range of applications. It has been specially formulated for spraying and is very low misting when used with either air driven or airless spray equipment. Convenient and economical spraying, combined with its long working time, make it ideal for bonding large areas.
ADOS F86 can withstand high temperature ranges and has been tested to 100°C. Although specifically developed for use with spray equipment F86 may be brushed or rolled when required.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose spray grade – Versatile adhesive
- Low misting formula – Specially developed to use with air driven or airless spray equipment
- Long working time (bond time) – Ideal for bonding large areas
- High heat resistance – Tested to 100°C (CRT Dead Weight Test)
- Colour (Red) – Greater visibility of coverage
- It has exceptional performance for making bonds with: Polyurethane foam - metals - ceiling tiles - veneer - bench top laminates - plasterboard - concrete - fibreglass - particle boards - timber - carpets - cork - plastics - cardboard - fabrics - leather - weather seals - some cloth backed vinyls - sound deadening and thermal insulation materials - PVC skirting - commercial grade vinyl floorings - some rubbers
Product Selection Guide
Air Driven Spray