ADOS F92 is formulated to offer very controlled spraying with air driven spray equipment. It is a low viscosity product which gives a fine glue line.
When sprayed it generates virtually no mist which means the product is applied directly to the surface and there is no airborne waste and very little vapour. This gives greater coverage and economy, less odour and an improved work environment – all important factors for commercial applicators.
It has exceptional performance, superior bond strength and will bond most materials to each other or other substrates.
Features & Benefits
- Spray grade – Formulated for optimum performance with air driven spraying
- Fine glue line – Enhances finished product appearance
- Low misting formula – Greater economy, less product waste
- Minimum odour, less vapour – Greater safety
- Colour (Red) – Greater visibility of coverage
- Colour (Clear) – Ideal for seam joints
- It has exceptional performance for making bonds with: Polyurethane foam - metals - ceiling tiles - veneer - bench top - laminates - plasterboard - concrete - fibreglass - particle boards - timber - carpets - cork - plastics - cardboard - fabrics - leather - weather seals - some cloth backed vinyls - sound deadening and thermal insulation materials - PVC skirting - butyl rubber roofing - commercial grade vinyl floorings - some rubbers
Product Selection Guide
Air Driven Spray