CRC & Shell V-Power Racing Team Gold Coast experience T&Cs
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions.
- Entry is open to those who have purchased a can of CRC 5-56 Range during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into the competition is through our online page at crcind.com.au. The winner must show proof of purchase of CRC 5-56 Range. There is a limit of 1 entry per person.
- The promotion commences 01/07/2022 and closes at 11.59pm NZST on 30/09/2022.
- There is 1 (one prize) to be awarded during the promotional period. The winner will receive a prize to the value of $6000, which includes flights, tickets and accommodation at Supercars Gold Coast 500.
- The draw will take place at CRC Industries New Zealand, 10 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland New Zealand on the 7 October 2022 for entries received up to 30 September 2022.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- The winner will be notified via email within two days of the draw and have their names published on the Promoters website at https://www.crc.co.nz/ by 10 October 2022.
- Prize value is $6000, which includes flights, tickets and accommodation at Supercars Gold Coast 500.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 10 October 2022 in order to distribute a prize if any remain unclaimed by that date, subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and have their name published on the Promoters website at https://www.crc.co.nz/ by 12 October 2022.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for:
- Tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- Tampering with the operation of the competition or website;
- Acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
- Facebook membership, Facebook pages, Facebook applications and use of Facebook generally is subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at http://www.facebook.com/policies. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their Entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and their associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints about the competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter is CRC Industries New Zealand, 10 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland New Zealand