CRC Fire Paint Black Metallic/Black Satin is a single pack high temperature silicone based paint that rapidly cures to a durable heat and flame resistant protective coating for metal surfaces.
Applied over bare metal or existing high temperature paint systems, it provides excellent colour retention and film integrity, withstanding temperatures up to 650°C. It has good resistance to abrasion once cured.
2 colours available: Fire Paint Black Metallic and Fire Paint Black Satin - In 400ml aerosol.
Features & Benefits
- Heat & Flame Resistant – Withstands temperatures up to 650°C
- Protective Coating – Resistant to abrasion once cured
- Provides excellent colour retention & film integrity
- Single coat, primerless, fast drying – Convenient, reduces downtime
- Ready to Use Aerosol – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. Easy application. No clean up.
- For use on all metal surfaces subjected to extreme heat
- Pot belly stoves
- Wood fire surrounds
- High temperature pipelines
- Engine manifolds
- Outside of bbqs