CRC Food Grade Belt Dressing is a synthetic formulation specifically developed to meet the demand for a true food grade belt dressing. It adheres strongly to any commonly used belt material and forms a tacky, non-drying, water resistant film. Extends belt life by improving traction and reducing belt tension, slipping and dirt or product debris build-up. Annoying squeaks and squeals will be eliminated and stress on motors, shafts and wheels will be relieved for improved operating efficiency.
Temperature range from -20°C to +176°C (continuous), +200°C (intermittent). MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Strong adhesive qualities – Minimises drive belt slippage, maintains belt flexibility and prevents loads from slipping on conveyor systems
- Extends belt life – Belts remain pliable and will not glaze or harden
- Improves operating efficiency – Relieves stress on motors, shafts and wheels
- Non-drying, water-resistant film – Resists water wash off
- Silences squeaking noises
- Suitable for most belts and belt material – Flat, round or V belts. Leather, rubber, canvas or fabric.
- Not suitable for multi-V-belts
- Colourless – Will not stain finished goods transported on conveyor systems
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, odourless, tasteless
- Wide Temperature Range – Effective from -20°C to 176°C (continuous), 200°C (intermittent)
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- Recommended for use in industrial machinery, conveyor systems, portable motorised equipment
- Compressors, pumps, generators, fans, motors
- Designed to be used on leather, rubber, canvas or fabric and is ideally suited for flat, round and V-belts. Not suited for use on multi-V-belts.