CRC Food Grade Chain Lube is a special blend of mineral oil and synthetic additives, designed to keep roller drive and conveyor chains lubricated. Foaming action provides outstanding penetration and creeps deep between wire strands, chain links, pins, rollers and sprockets. As the foam subsides it leaves a lubricating non-drying film that remains in place and resists wash-off and sling-off. Specifically designed to provide the convenience of aerosol application where incidental food contact may occur. Regular use will help inhibit corrosion, reduce load stress and greatly extend chain life.
Temperature Range from -20°C to +150°C (continuous), +170°C (intermittent). MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Foaming action – For outstanding penetration and coverage. No messy overspray.
- Penetrates, lubricates, protects – Low viscosity formula creeps deep between wire strands, chain links, pins, rollers and sprockets
- Reduces friction and wear – Reduces load stress
- Corrosion protection – Lengthens chain and sprocket life
- For effective lubrication of all types of chain and conveyor systems – Particularly where incidental food contact may occur
- Silicone free – Will not harm paint, plastic or wood surfaces. Easier clean-up and removal of excess oil. Allows treated surfaces to be repainted.
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, odourless, tasteless
- Temperature Range – Effective from -20°C to +150°C (continuous), +170°C (intermittent)
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- Recommended for use as a lubricant and corrosion inhibitor on conveyor chains, packaging equipment, hoist chains, link and roller assemblies, forklift trucks and many other industrial applications