CRC Food Grade Dielectric Grease Select-A-Bead is a pressurised, non-curing silicone compound used for electrical sealing, lubricating, protecting and insulating.
CRC Food Grade Dielectric Grease Select-A-Bead seals connectors exposed to the elements and maintains electrical performance during rain, fog, and salt spray. It is temperature resistant and will not harden, freeze, dry or melt due to temperature fluctuations.
Silicone based, CRC Food Grade Dielectric Grease Select-A-Bead lubricates without bulk, keeping contacts clean, reducing wear and helping them slide. It prevents dirt, moisture, rust and oil from penetrating.
AssureQuality Approved Food Beverage, Dairy. Approved C15 (All Animal Product Except Dairy).
The CRC Select-a-Bead™ nozzle allows for easy control of silicone bead width, with a unique double piston pressurized system allowing for smooth, uniform dispensing from start to finish.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use -No additional mixing or chemical additives required.
- Maximum protection from corrosion – Seals connectors exposed to the elements
- Silicone-based – Lubricates, keeps contacts clean, reduces wear
- Damp or extreme conditions – Maintains electrical performance during rain, fog, salt spray and temperature extremes. Ideal for marine applications
- Temperature Resistant – Maintains performance level year round. Will not harden, freeze, dry or melt due to temperature fluctuations
- Safe – Does not harm rubber and plastics. Ensures electrical insulation and proper conductivity
- Ensures electrical insulation and proper conductivity
- Easily removed – With petroleum distillates or CRC CO Contact Cleaner
- MPI Approved C15.
- AssureQuality Approved Food Beverage, Dairy
- Electrical components used in damp or extreme conditions – Electrical connectors, contacts, circuit breakers, electrical panels, bulkhead connectors, electrical panels, outdoor lighting, scoreboards, traffic lights, high voltage poles, transformers, disconnects switching mechanisms, electrical contacts, spark plugs, battery terminals, fasteners, trailer connectors, HEI distributor and any other electrical components or connections.
- Marine applications – Battery terminals, spark plugs, electrical contacts, shore power inlets, boat electronics connectors, trailer plugs, light bulbs, light sockets, makes connecting and disconnecting fish finders a breeze.
- Rubber and plastic parts – Excellent for lubricating and sealing rubber and plastic parts, including o-rings. Weatherproofs seal on outdoor junction boxes.