CRC Food Grade Dry Lube is a technically advanced multi-purpose dry film lubricant that is applied wet, and cures to a dry, non-staining micro thin film of submicron PTFE particles. It penetrates and bonds to metal, wood, rubber, plastic, glass and most other surfaces and provides long lasting lubrication where conventional wet film lubricants are difficult to apply or retain. CRC Food Grade Dry Lube is ideal for lubrication in dusty environments where contaminants or airborne food particles might interfere with conventional wet lubricants.
CRC Food Grade Dry Lube prevents sticking, reducing friction, heat and wear with a very low coefficient of friction over a wide temperature range. Will not melt, freeze, run, pool or contaminate in-process materials.
CRC Food Grade Dry Lube is ideal for sliding mechanisms and on extreme heavy loads to reduce wear and prevent galling or seizing. For mechanisms that are operated at infrequent intervals or are lubricated for life.
Wide temperature range from -20°C to +250°C. MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact.
Features & Benefits
- Cures to a thin dry film of PTFE particles – For excellent long-lasting lubrication
- Resists dust and product debris build-up – Ideal for food processing and packaging machinery
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces – Metal, wood, rubber, plastic, glass and most other surfaces
- Excellent anti-static properties
- Does not contain oils or silicone
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, low odour, tasteless
- Wide temperature range – Effective from -20°C to +250°C
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- Lubricates food processing and handling equipment used with high temperatures – Ovens, stoves, racks, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, fridges, freezers
- Excellent mould release and parting agent – Horticultural and other food handling and sorting lines, product will not stick to equipment. Mixers, moulders, pie warmers, candy floss and popcorn machines
- Recommended for food packaging machinery – Does not attract airborne paper/cardboard particles or product debris
- Also recommended for metal-to-nonmetal and plastic-to-plastic lubrication applications