CRC Food Grade Synthetic Lube is a synthetic multi-purpose lubricant designed for high temperature applications in the food industry and equipment directly exposed to food products like baker’s ovens, stoves and racks. The blend of synthetic lubricating fluids forms a colourless, odourless and tasteless film that is effective even under the harshest conditions outperforming traditional wet lubricating oils.
Extreme temperature range from -40°C to +350°C. MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme temperature range – Effective from -40°C to +350°C
- Extreme Pressure Lube – TIMKEN OK Load 18kg (40lb)
- Durable – Reduces downtime for scheduled maintenance. Will not dry out, become sticky, gum up or wash off with water
- Does not contain silicone, acid, kerosene or petroleum distillates – Safe for use on metals, plastics, rubbers, paints, fibreglass, enamels. Easier clean-up and removal of excess oil. Allows treated surfaces to be repainted.
- Solvent Free – Safe to use on rubber seals and factory applied waterproofing membranes. 100% synthetic.
- High Flash Point – Provides increased user safety
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, colourless, odourless, tasteless
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- Lubricates food processing and handling equipment directly exposed to food products used with high temperatures – Ovens, stoves, racks, cooking applicances, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, fridges, freezers, scales, fans, carts, galleys, fillers
- Excellent mould release and parting agent – Horticultural and other food handling and sorting lines, product will not stick to equipment. Mixers, moulders, pie warmers, candy floss and popcorn machines
- Recommended for food packaging machinery – Does not attract airborne paper/cardboard particles or product debris