CRC Food Grade White Grease is a high purity, high quality synthetic grease, with an advanced additive package that provides superior lubrication, durability, corrosion protection, film strength, and excellent water and heat resistance. Convenient aerosol application allows for lubricating hard-to-reach areas.
This versatile grease is designed for high load applications requiring a long grease life and is ideal for heavy-duty metal-to-metal lubrication.
Wide Temperature Range from -17°C to +230°C. MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion – Resists throw-off and wash-out, forms an effective corrosion barrier
- Aerosol – Easy application, ideal for hard-to-reach areas, no clean-up. Can be built up with several layers for improved waterproofing
- White Coloration – Easy visual film check
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, mild odourless, tasteless
- Wide Temperature Range – Effective from -17°C to +230°C
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- FOR USE BY – Bakeries, bottlers, breweries, canneries, dairies, egg processors, meat and poultry processors and pharmaceutical manufacturers
- FOR USE ON – Ovens, dryers, gears, valves, pumps, winches, conveyors, fittings, linkages, wire ropes, hoists, rollers, cams, slide bearings, o-rings