CRC Freeze Spray is a multi-purpose freezing agent for maintenance, trouble shooting and repair – a handy tool for use in electronics, engineering, automotive and more.
CRC Freeze Spray instantly cools small components and isolates circuits to assist with diagnostic of heat-induced failures. It aids in the assembly of close tolerance or interference fit configurations and is a helpful tool for many other engineering and automotive applications.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for use in electronics, engineering and automotive
- Aids in the assembly of close tolerance or interference fit configurations
- Perfect for removing gum from fabrics – Simply freeze and break off
- Pure formulation – Dries instantly, leaves no residue, non-abrasive
- Safe on plastics and polystyrene
- MPI Approved C22
- RoHS Compliant
- Electronics: For immediate fault finding in electrical and electronic equipment, testing thermostats, thermometers, locating defective electrical parts, finding faulty electronics connectors, protecting delicate parts when soldering, fitting or testing electronic equipment, circuits, locating defective diodes and transistors etc.
- Engineering: Ideal for shrink fitting or removal of bushes and bearings on power tools or deliberate embrittlement of bearings to facilitate their removal by destruction.
- Automotive Engineering: Invaluable in the production assembly of close tolerance or interference fit configurations – a short spray will shrink one part so that it will more readily fit the other. Assists the fitting and removal of gudgeon pins, pistons, valve guides, valve inserts, morse keys, bushes and bearings up to 150mm, pump spindles and piston rings. Checking of transistor ignition systems in engines. Makes work easier when trimming or machining rubber bushes.
- Furnishing: Ideal for removing chewing gum or sweets from fabrics, curtains, carpets and chairs etc. Simply spray the object to be removed until it is brittle and then break away.