CRC GDI Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner removes carbon build-up commonly found on the backs of Intake Valves and Turbos in all types of petrol powered engines. CRC GDI Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner dissolves and lifts deposits from valve stems & tops without the need for top engine disassembly. It achieves this by delivering concentrated advanced COzol® technology directly to the back of intake valves at 150x the concentration of any premium fuel additive.
Deposits are a major concern and form in every fuel system within just 8,000-16,000kms, but the amount and how quickly they form depends on the quality of fuel and oil you use, driving style, and engine type. GDI engine intake valves are prone to rapid deposit buildup and increased operating temperatures because they never get washed with fuel.
CRC GDI Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner increases power and torque. It cures rough idle, hesitation and stalling and improves airflow and fuel efficiency. CRC GDI Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner is also effective in standard fuel injected engines. Safe for use on turbos and intercoolers.
SYMPTOMS: Hard starts, rough idle, poor acceleration, reduced fuel economy, excess emissions and power loss.
FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: For the ultimate fuel system cleanup. Use this product in conjunction with CRC 1-Tank Power Renew® Complete Fuel System Cleanup. CRC GDI Intake Valve Cleaner treats the “dry” side of the system to clean tough deposits from intake valves, while CRC 1-Tank Power Renew® treats the “wet” side of the fuel system, resulting in the DEFINITIVE cleanup for your fuel system.
Features and Benefits
- Increase power & torque
- No Intake Manifold disassembly required
- Stabilises rough idle
- Solves rough starting problems
- Reduces emissions
- Improves fuel economy & km/l
- Ideal for use on Turbos and Superchargers
- Safe on intercoolers
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place. 360⁰C valve for spraying all angles
- Use when symptoms above occur - or every 16,000kms
- Delivers concentrated technology directly to the valves
- Excellent GDI valve deposit removal
- Alleviates hesitation & pining
- Eliminates starting problems
- Easy to use - No intake manifold disassembly required
- 150x more concentrated than premium fuel additives
- Works in Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) and Standard Fuel Injection engines
Check out our write-ups on CRC GDI Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner: