CRC Hot Black and CRC Hot Silver are single pack silicone-based high-temperature spray paints that rapidly cures to a durable heat and flame resistant protective coating for metal surfaces.
Applied over bare metal or existing high heat temperature paint systems, it provides excellent colour retention and film integrity, withstanding temperatures up to 650°C. It has good resistance to abrasion once cured.
2 colours available in 400ml aerosol – Hot Black and Hot Silver.
Features & Benefits
- Heat & Flame Resistant – Withstands temperatures up to 650°C
- Protective Coating – Resistant to abrasion once cured
- Provides excellent colour retention & film integrity
- Single coat, primer-less, fast-drying – Convenient, reduces downtime
- Ready to Use Aerosol – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. Easy application. No cleanup.
- For use on all metal surfaces subjected to extreme heat
- Potbelly stoves
- Woodfire surrounds
- High-temperature pipelines
- Engine manifolds
- Outside of barbeques