ADOS Krystal Clear MS is a high performance adhesive sealant based on Hybrid Silyl Modified Polymers (commonly known as MS or SMP) formulated for durable bonding, sealing and waterproofing. It cures quickly in ambient temperatures and retains excellent bond strength, elasticity and tear resistance over the years.
ADOS Krystal Clear MS will not stain and is compatible with commonly used paint systems. It will not yellow or crack or show signs of aging when exposed to adverse weather conditions and harsh UV radiation. It does not contain solvents, isocyanates and silicones.
ADOS Krystal Clear MS has excellent primerless adhesion to PVC, concrete, brick, timber, glass, aluminium, iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, ceramic, plywood, fiberglass, various plastics and many of the newly developed materials in the demanding building and construction industries.
Available at Mitre 10 stores.
Features & Benefits
- Works on wet & dry surfaces
- Will not crack or yellow – No signs of aging in adverse weather conditions and UV exposure
- Permanently flexible – Excellent mechanical properties over a wide temperature range for use in dilation joints
- Dries crystal clear
- Paintable – Cured product can be painted with most solvent and water based paints and varnishes
- Solvent-free, low VOC content, odourless – Environmentally and user friendly
- Interior and exterior use
- Non-slump – Suitable for vertical joints
- Extreme low shrinkage – Less than 1%, allows application in thick layers
- Non-bubbling – The surface stays smooth and intact
- Primerless one-component product – Convenient and time saving on construction sites
- Cures fast – For increased productivity
- Skins over in a short time – To resist dirt and dust pickup
- Easy handling – Can be extruded from cartridges with a low force even in low temperatures
- Totally chemically neutral
- Good chemical resistance – To water, mild solvents, mineral oils, fat, low concentration anorganic acids and bases
- Easy clean up – Just wipe up any excess uncured product with a wet cloth
- Use on most substrates – PVC, concrete, brick, timber, glass, aluminium, iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, ceramic, plywood, many of the newly developed materials for construction, fiberglass, various plastics
- Contains no solvents or isocyanates
- Adheres to PVC, concrete, brick, timber, glass, aluminium, iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, ceramic, plywood, many of the newly developed materials for construction, fiberglass, various plastics
- Suitable for sealing gaps in expansion joints in concrete, brick, mortar, plumbing and roofing
- For joints in construction, on outer walls, in green houses. Especially suitable where dilation/expansion and stress occurs.
- For sealing window frames, doors, fibre-cement siding, vinyl siding, roofing and gutters
- For joints that have to be painted
- Where silicone sealants are not suitable
- Suitable for adhering ceramic tiles and sanitary sealing in wet areas and timber
- For fabrication and repair of truck trailers and containers, buses, recreational vehicles, train cars, light-rail vehicles, mobile homes, refrigerated trucks, metal construction, yacht and boatbuilding
- Ideal for exterior joint, gap and seam sealing on vehicle bodies, ventilation duct work and air conditioning
- Capable of withstanding moderate expansion-contraction cycles.
- Interior and exterior use
Product Selection Guide