ADOS On & Off is a smart restickable high-tack adhesive designed for a number of applications around the home and workplace. It allows users to stick lightweight objects like paper, cardboard or fabric to smooth, dry surfaces and to remove and re-stick without any damage. Unlike conventional sticky putty, ADOS On & Off allows for flat application and a large glued surface instead of a number of “bulky dots”. It will not bleed through, wrinkle materials or leave marks or residue on the untreated surface. It is strong yet repositionable and will not loose tack over time.
ADOS On & Off is formulated for use on a wide range of lightweight materials and is suitable even for delicate materials like ricepaper, tissues and newspaper. Designed for everyday use around the home and for professional applications alike, it is the perfect product for creating removable wall stickers and decals and assists designers, architects and craft people in designing layouts, models and mock-ups.
Simply spray on the back of your object and stick it on after a couple of minutes. Remove and restick if required. Anything can be a sticky note of any size and shape.
Features & Benefits
- Restickable spray adhesive – Remove and restick lightweight objects to smooth, dry surfaces
- Create removable wall stickers and decals – For easy decorating and redecorating
- Non-staining, leaves no marks or residue – Surfaces stay clean and undamaged
- Replaces magnets & tacks – Convenient and safe, flat not bulky
- Covers the whole object surface – Not only a few spots
- Dries clear – For a clean look even on windows
- Non-toxic – Safe for the whole family once dried
- For use on a wide variety of lightweight objects and smooth surfaces – Paper, cardboard, fabrics, foams, plastics, wood, vinyl, aluminium, photos, walls, ceilings, windows, doors, wall paper, painted surfaces, cabinets, furniture, white boards, metals, plastics, tiles, glass.
- Decorate and re-decorate – Apply restickable wall stickers and decals without damaging walls and furniture. Hang up wall calendars, posters, photographs, party decorations, notes. Personalise the look of rental properties without leaving marks. Keep photos and paintings square in their frames. Display your kids drawings, paintings and latest achievements on your walls at home, your fridge can only hold that much!
- Schools, offices, training courses – Temporarily put up charts, maps, graphs and timetables on white boards, classroom walls and windows. For easy & productive interacting with a group, put up ideas, add new input, change things around.
- Business & retail – Shop window designs. Trade show displays. Business signage.
- Designers, architects, artists, craft people – Mock up designs and models, temporarily put labels on cans, bottles or other containers. Put fabrics into place (quilts, dresses, fashion design etc.) before sewing.
- Screen printing, embroidery and production line work where parts are held in place temporarily prior to final assembly – Holds garment on patterns, adhesive will not transfer to garment. Keeps backer in place while stitching.
- Laptop & smartphone skins.