CRC Powerlube with PTFE is a high performance multi-use lubricant providing long lasting protection against friction, wear and corrosion. Its sophisticated additive package with PTFE outperforms most general purpose lubricants under extreme pressure, dramatically increasing the life span and operating efficiency of parts and equipment.
CRC Powerlube with PTFE penetrates deeply into cracks, crevices and joints, displaces moisture and leaves a durable protective film that minimises surface contact, extends lubricating intervals and provides excellent corrosion protection.
With twice the load carrying capacity of most general purpose lubricants, CRC Power Lube with PTFE is the perfect choice for hard to maintain equipment especially in extreme operating conditions.
Temperature Range -20°C to +150°C.
Features & Benefits
- Additive package with PTFE – Minimises surface contact and friction to reduce wear, extend equipment life and maintain peak operating conditions
- Withstands extreme pressure – Doubles the load carrying capacity and provides long lasting lubrication
- Long lasting lubrication
- Low viscosity film – Penetrates deeply into cracks, crevices and joints to lubricate and protect all exposed metal
- High surface tension – Spreads over surface to maximize coverage with a thin, even film. Displaces moisture and other surface contaminants.
- Safe on all metals and alloys – Testing is advised if in doubt on painted surfaces, plastics and rubbers
- Temperature Range -20°C to +150°C
- Recommended for use on bearings, gears, linkages, motors, chains, cables, rollers, guide bars, pulleys, cams, valves, tie rods, ball joints, hinges, slides, cutting tools, taps, dies, pistons, handling equipment, conveyors, hoists, lifts, doors and fans