CRC Peel Off uses the natural power of d-Limonene to soak through paper labels and release adhesive backings. Once released, the label can be easily removed from most containers and surfaces. Residue can be easily removed with a wet cloth. CRC Peel Off can also be used to clean off cured adhesive and to remove industrial ink from machinery.
CRC Peel Off has many uses in factories, processing plants, supermarkets, printing plants and industrial applications.
MPI Approved C101-52. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories food areas non contact.
Features & Benefits
- Removes labels and adhesives
- Cleans off cured adhesives
- Cleans industrial inks off machinery
- MPI Approved C101-52
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factory food areas non contact
- Removes unwanted labels from most containers
- Cleans off cured adhesive
- Removes industrial ink from machinery