CRC Screw It is a two part polyester filler designed to fill oversize holes before screwing. CRC Screw It has been specifically formulated to fill holes, cure rapidly and to accept screws without cracking or breaking away.
Holes up to 2cm in diameter can be filled in a single application. CRC Screw It will not sag or run during the curing process. It will cure to the point where it can be drilled and screwed in 20 minutes and does not become brittle when cured.
CRC Screw It works on wood, brick, masonry, plaster board, metals, plastics and can be used on solid timber or thin boards with cavities behind them.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to screw in 20 minutes
- Fills holes less than 2cm in a single application
- Can fill holes larger than 2cm in diameter
- Will not sag or run during the curing process
- Does not become brittle when cured
- Remains workable for approximately 5 minutes
- For holes that need filling before screwing.
- Works on wood, brick, masonry, plaster, board, metals and plastic.