CRC Tackleguard is specifically formulated to keep fishing tackle safe from corrosion. It cleans, lubricates, drives out moisture, prevents corrosion and protects tackle even through periods of storage.
A light spray once a day during fishing is recommended. At the end of the season or earlier if heavy use or continuous exposure to the elements occurs reels should be taken apart, cleaned and lubricated then liberally sprayed with CRC Tackleguard.
Features & Benefits
- Fights corrosion – Protects all metal reel parts, terminal tackle, rod guides and knives from corrosion
- Lubricates – Protects and lubricates all types of fresh and salt water reels
- Braid, nylon and mono fishing line safe formula – Will not damage monofilament, braids, Kevlar, polypropylene, EVA grips, seals, etc. Use with confidence.
- Displaces water – Penetrates and drives out moisture leaving a long-lasting film that will not dry out
- Penetration levels designed to loosen corroded parts yet not penetrate into gears
- Rust free can – Will not discolour surfaces or stain hands
- Small can size – Fits tackle boxes and small storage areas
- Clean fresh smell – Will help overcome stale fish smell
- Concentrated spray pattern – For economical delivery
- Designed in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions