T&C's Bucket List Bash
Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand, excluding CRC Industries New Zealand employees, and their immediate families, its associated companies, participating retailers and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- For Promotion dates refer to the promotions specific material
- The promotion will close at midnight, the 30th April 2019.
- Prize(s) will be awarded to individual(s). If a qualifying purchase is made on a business account, the business will be awarded the prize(s).
- Winner(s) will be contacted via email. Winner(s) may be required to show proof of identity e.g.; drivers licence and sign a declaration that they are the winner prior to being awarded a prize.
- In the event of a dispute or need for clarification the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any prize.
- Promotional materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to enforce the following two conditions.
(a) to disqualify any entrant; and/or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate (including withholding any prizes).
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entry into the promotion deems consent to use prize winners’ names and photographs for any promotional purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to change terms & conditions.
- The Promoter is CRC Industries New Zealand 10 Highbrook Dr, East Tamaki, Auckland. The Promoter collects and will hold entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.
- Multiple entries and claims are permitted with proof of purchase.
- Proof of purchase will be required to claim the prize.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries claimed will be deemed invalid.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and can not be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Each entrant may win a maximum of one Weber Q total.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an individual has won a prize that the individual has not complied with these Terms and Condition, such individual will have no entitlement to the prize even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter to return refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.